Monday, May 10, 2010

One may go a long way after one is tired.

The title for this morning's entry is supposedly a french proverb. I hope it's true because I am feeling particularly sleepy this morning and have no "get up and go". I suspect it has something to do with being Monday and having a full day or work ahead of me instead of a day of playing in the sunshine....

Left - Chili posing with her Daddy's slipper before we headed out into the sunshine.


We had a gorgeous weekend of sunshine and warm temperatures. I spent almost the whole day outside on Saturday.


Saturday tally:
  • show-groomed one dog (Photo right - Cooper resting after his trim...)
  • pet groomed one dog (short lion trim for Stoker)
  • brushed one dog (Ecko kept flinging herself on the table....)
  • biked three dogs
  • walked one dog
  • did some laundry
  • kicked back with a Marguerita and had a lazy evening.
On Sunday I called my mom to wish her "Happy Mother's Day", then scurried around the house and raced out the door to meet Julie for the drive to Elma and back for the dog show. Cooper was only entered one day and did not win his class, but we had a fun day anyway. We stopped at the lake on the way home and did a casual training session with Cooper, Tsuzi and Stoker - the highlight of the day.

This morning.....I'm tired.

No comments: