Sunday, April 18, 2010

How does your garden grow?

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?"

My garden seems to be growing quite well right now and I am feeling very thankful today. In no particular order, here are some photos I took this weekend of just a few of the things I am thankful for.

Spring! Love this photo of four happy, healthy doggies playing in the yard.
  • I am thankful they are happy!
  • I am thankful for the beautiful spring weather and the big yard we have for them to play in.
  • I am thankful for having such a great agility instructor who lets them channel their athletic ability. Thanks Venita, hope you will forgive Ecko and I for not practicing between classes....
Shasta, Decker's girlfriend who came to visit a few weeks ago.
  • I am thankful Decker got a girlfriend and will be super thankful if he and Shasta have fantastic puppies who give their owners as much joy as Decker has given us.
A magnolia in our backyard. The velvety black background was provided by a PWD who wandered underneath...
  • I am grateful for the beautiful things around me and for paying attention enough (sometimes!) to actually see them.
Our patio beautification project on Sunday.
  • Time are tough all over and, like most, we are on a tighter budget than usual, but I am thankful that we can still spend money to make things pretty and bright around us.

Chili keeping a close eye on the patio beautification project.
  • Thankful for our Chili-girl and the fact that the oldest member of our canine pack still has plenty "get up and go".

Stoker
  • Thankful for the constants in my life: dogs that are always at my side, my honey Jan (who puts up with an awful lot), and good friends who are always there for me.

No comments: