Thursday, May 1, 2008

April Showers bring.....Puppies?

How do you get to enjoy the excitement of a litter of new PWD puppies without breeding a litter of your own? Share the excitement of friends that have litters, of course!

I'm working on getting Mother's Day off so I can do a Sunday/Monday visit to my friend Janet's house to visit her litter of pups. Her babies are around five weeks old this weekend (I think) and should be six weeks old if I go visit Mother's Day weekend. That's a super cute age for a visit, so I hope I get to go. You can see Janet's litter by clicking on the "puppy blog" link on her website. Click HERE for the litter page on her website.

Chili and Stoker are also anticipating the imminent arrival of some little nieces and cousins, as Chili's sister Bella is due to whelp this weekend. Bella is owned by my friend Mandy Ford and Stoker is in the same agility class as Sailor and Rebel, two of the pups from Bella's previous litter. To stay updated on Bella's litter click HERE to check in on Mandy's blog. Click on "Spencer-Bella Litter" to see all blog entries in the category.

No comments: