Thursday, September 10, 2009

Which Came First?

Well, Decker did obviously....

When Decker and I are out and about we get asked a lot whether he is an "Obama dog". My nieces spotted the Beanie Baby version of "Bo" in a store recently and told my sister they thought I would like it. They sent me a little care package, which was really fun to receive in the mail.
There is a strong resemblance, don't you think? In the second photo Decker is being a really good boy not to pounce on Bo and fling him around. He couldn't figure out why I didn't want him to play with the new toy.

My two older nieces visited us in Beaverton when Decker was around 8 or 9-months old. They really liked Chili and she would accompany them to the back yard to play, but they would always ask if we could keep the "baby bulldozer" (yes - that was Decker's nickname) locked in the house as he was just a bit too rambunctious for them.

No comments: